Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) an IT Enables Service (ITES) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to Spirale Hr Solutions Pvt.Ltd.(Formerly Spirale india solutions) . We extend RPO services for permanent as well as contractual staffing. We manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the on boarding of the new hire, including staff, technology, method and reporting. We may if need be adopt the client company's technology, methodologies and reporting Spirale Hr Solutions Pvt.Ltd.(Formerly Spirale india solutions) RPO solution differs greatly from all our other Recruitment services in that RPO assumes ownership of the design, management and control of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results. We offer a range of RPO services for permanent as well as contractual staffing. RPO makes the talent acquisition process simpler, more efficient and cost effective.For Our clients, which may be International placement agencies or direct employers, we are geared to provide 24x7 RPO services . We assume ownership for the entire design, execution and control of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results. We may if need be adopt the client company's process, technology, methodologies and reporting. Our recruiters are equipped with access to all major propriety and external resume databases, Job Portals, social media networks and powerful E recruitment methods and technology to identify both active and passive jobseekers. We can also use your subscriptions to Job Portals to source candidates for your requirements.
SHSPL RPO Advantage
- Saving costs, reducing cycle time, and providing verifiable metrics.
- Providing greater flexibility, avoiding under-utilization or forcing costly layoffs of recruitment staff when activity is low.
- Whether you adopt one or all, we give your process scalability, higher quality and flexibility assuring specific performance targets.
- Our recruiters have access to a gamut of easily searchable resume databases, Job sites and powerful E-Recruitment tools enabling them to locate active and passive jobseekers very quickly.
- Allows HR manager to focus on other core functions
Recruitment processes that staffing companies or employers may outsource to SHSPL include
- Writing Job Descriptions /Job Specifications.
- Job Postings and management on the Company’s Career site.
- Job Postings and management on external Job Portals.
- Resume Search using the client’s or own subscription to a Job Portal.
- Response management from client’s own Print Media Advertising.
- Screening through Tele interviews and Personal Interviews.
- Head Hunting Research (Organizations & skilled , qualified Professionals ) using superior web tools, technology & intellect.
- Maintaining & Reporting metrics.
What we expect from our clients ?
- Sharing the organizations Corporate strategy, vision, mission, culture and values.
- Share job description and desired candidate profile.
- Providing initial direction and continued feedback to assure good results.
- Transparency, Trust, Confidence.
You may choose to outsource one or all of your recruitment processes.
RPO services we provide:
- Writing Job Specifications
- Job Postings
- Resume Database Search
- Resume Screening & Shortlisting
- Resume management & Storage
- Employee Referral schemes
- Walk-In Interviews
- Outsourcing the job posting process alone to Spirale Hr Solutions Pvt.Ltd.(Formerly Spirale india solutions) , client’s can save a lot of precious and valuable time & resources and can focus on their core HR activities.
- Clients share with us all the basic information/job specifications including Job designations, locations, desired qualifications, age, experience, salary, KRAs job type and description.
- Our recruitment Processing Executives are experts at extracting the relevant content and creating candidate-targetrd recruitment advertisements from the job specifications shared by clients .
- We post /edit/renew client’s job requirements manually on job boards where client’s directly have subscriptions to Job Portals and also remotely on the client’s Corporate Career site.
Resume Database Search
- This is the most crucial functions within the Candidate Generation process that requires knowledge, experience, tact, time and people .By outsourcing this process you recruiting department grows without increasing head count .
- We optimise your resume Database search process through very effective utilisation of existing databases and database subscriptions for maximised return on expenditure.
- We undertake Resume Database search for our client’s manpower needs from internal and external resume databases, Job Portals, social media networks deploying powerful E recruitment methods and technology to identify both active and passive jobseekers.
Resume Screening & Shortlisting
- This is the next step after resumes have been sourced through various methodologies like Job Postings , Print Media, Referrals ,Placement agencies, Career site and Resume databases. Outsourcing this function increase sourcing productivity by focusing only on pre screened and evaluated candidates who have passed through the screening funnel by Spirale Hr Solutions Pvt.Ltd.(Formerly Spirale india solutions) .It also saves a lot of your core recruitment time .
- You just need to give us your job specifications, selection criteria, mandatory and desirable skills and other selection parameters. We will carefully sift through all the resumes and shortlist the right resumes as per your specifications and present you those who match very close to your requirements. Acting as another layer in the virtual funnel, our screening solution delivers the most qualified and interested candidates into the hands of your recruitment team.
- Your recruiters may be wasting valuable time contacting candidates who are no longer available? Not interested? Not suitable? Or simply not contactable? Or you are faced with the situation where you had advertised on the job boards or your corporate website and are now inundated with resumes? Also you are not sure about the screening criteria to follow in this case – having too stringent criteria can lead to elimination of good candidates from the potential pool whereas having too lenient criteria can result in an unnecessarily large pool with too many unqualified candidates.
How does it work ?
- We contact potential candidates by email and/or telephone.
- We contact candidates from 9:00 am to 10:00pm 7 days a week
- Uses customised templates with specific screening questions
- Undertake detailed telephone assessments and skills validation
- Administer the selection tests and schedule interviews
- Increase sourcing productivity by only focusing on available, interested and qualified candidates
- Increase TAT by speedily contacting a high number of pre screened candidates in a shorter time